1. INFOMATION TO THE USER
MITON, SL, hereinafter Responsible, is responsible for the processing of personal data of the user and informs you that these data will be treated in accordance to Regulations in force in the Personal Data Protection, REGULATION (EU) 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 (GDPR) concerningto the protection of natural persons with regard to the treatment of Personal Data and the free circulation of these data, so the following information of treatment is provided to you:
End of treatment: maintaining a business relationship with the user. Planned operations to perform the treatment are the following ones:
- Social communities or any other electronic or physical means, present or future, which make commercial communications possible as long as it has been previously authorized. These communications will be carried out by the RESPONSIBLE and related to their products and services, or to their collaborators or suppliers with whom this has reached a promotion agreement. In this case, third parties will never have access to personal data.
- Conduct statistical studies.
- Process orders, requests or any type of request made by the user through any of the forms of contact that are put at your disposal.
- Send the website newsletter.
Data conservation criteria: they will be retained as long as there is mutual interest in to maintain the end of the treatment and when it is no longer necessary for that purpose, will be removed with safety measures to ensure the pseudonymization of data or the total destruction of them.
Data communication: data will not be communicated to third parties, except legal obligation.
Rights that assist the user:
- Right to withdraw consent at any time.
- Right of access, rectification, portability and suppression of your data and the limitation or opposition to their treatment
- Right to file a complaint to the control authority (www.aepd.es) if you feel that the treatment does not conform to current regulations.
Contact details to exercise your rights:
Postal address: P.I. El Barcelonès, C/Barcelona, 1-08630 ABRERA (Barcelona)
2. MANDATORY OR OPTIONAL NATURE OF THE INFORMATION PROVIDED BY THE USER.
Users, by marking the corresponding boxes and data entry in the fields, marked with an asterisk (*) in the contact form or presented in forms of expressly and freely and unequivocally accept that their data are necessary to to meet your request, on the part of the provider, being voluntary the inclusion of data in the fields remaining. The user guarantees that the personal data provided to the RESPONSIBLE are truthful and you are responsible for communicating any modification thereof.
The RESPONSIBLE informs and expressly guarantees to the users that their personal data they will be transferred in any case to third parties, and that whenever it made some type of transfer of data will be requested prior to the express, informed and unequivocal consent on the part of the users. All data requested through the website are compulsory, as they are necessary for the provision of an optimal service to the user. If all data are not provided, the information and services provided are not guaranteed to be fully adjusted to their needs.
3. SECURITY MEASURES
In accordance to provisions of regulations in force in the Personal Data Protection, the RESPONSIBLE is complying with all the provisions of the GDPR regulations for the Personal Data of their responsibility, and manifestly with the described principles in article 5 of the GDPR, by which they are lawfully, loyally and transparently treated in connection with the interested and appropriate, relevant and limited to what is necessary in relation to the purposes for those who are treated.
The RESPONSIBLE guarantees that appropriate technical and organisational policies to implement security measures established by the GDPR have been implemented in order to protect rights and users ‘ freedoms and they have been informed to be able to exercise them.